Sunday, May 1, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 14

Readings this Week
This week I actually didn't do any of the readings. Oops! It may or may not be because I have enough points to get an A, so there isn't much to say on this topic.

Best Writing this Week
I also failed to do the storytelling this week, but I was able to edit my story in my storybook. I had some bad information about Shiva. He is considered the Destroyer, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he kills things. He is often known to provide wisdom and a better understanding of spiritual reality. It was good to clear that up and fix it in my story.

My Other Classes
I am officially done with my Field Project class and only have one paper do finish to be done with my Gender and James Bond Class! I have to say that it feels good. I'm also lucky because I only have 2 finals this year even though I am in 5 classes, so I was really happy when I found that out! This is my last semester before graduation, and it is finally starting to feel like it!

Outside of School
My wife and I took an impromptu trip to Tulsa to visit her family, and that is where I currently am. It has been a good weekend to get away and forget about the last week of school for a couple days. The only problem is I had a take home quiz, a project, a presentation to prepare for, and homework in this class, so I couldn't really forget about my classes for very long

No comments:

Post a Comment