Monday, May 2, 2016

Semester Reading

I am a terrible reader, so one thing that really helped me was the option to watch videos in place of the readings. I felt like the Sita and Rama cartoon was really good and all of the Epified videos were very informational and helped me better understand Hinduism as a whole. Sometimes I felt like I was trying to just get enough words on my reading diary to make a post, but I really ended up enjoying the writing assignments. One option could be to have required reading on Tuesday, writing on Thursday, and a choice between reading and writing on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh, Nathan, I am so glad I noticed this post go by. I really like this idea of playing with the Wednesday assignment as more of an in-between option of some kind. I will think on that and see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete